The Digital Marketing Co-op should have a strong interest in digital marketing and exhibit creativity and self-motivation. The ideal candidate will enjoy using digital marketing platforms and tools and creating effective digital campaigns.
- Assist with digital marketing initiatives
- Assist with developing visuals for blogs, downloads and other media
- Provide graphics support for social media and digital collateral
- Work with multiple groups on completing projects on schedule
- Assist with online reporting, analysis, website optimization
- Create email campaigns and pull reporting
- Complete all required training applicable to assigned position.
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
- Students working toward a degree in graphic design, digital marketing, web design or similar; or recent graduates with a similar degree
- Experience with marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot etc.), CRM, web analytics and email marketing solutions
- Organized self-starter that can handle a variety of tasks
- Previous internship or part-time work preferred
- Ability to work proficiently in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -M/F/Disabled/Vet
Elyria, Ohio, United States