Location: Hershey, PA
The Hershey Company manufactures the products you've known all your life. We're also among the top company brands in the world and the #1 producer of chocolate and non-chocolate confectionery products in North America. There are two co-op positions for each role in 2020. One is from January through July and the second one is from July through December. When you apply, you will be able to indicate your preference. Below are the potential Co-Op roles:
- Develop and maintain a 104-week forecast for assigned items, incorporating internal and external inputs.
- Generate daily reports requiring analysis of retail Point of Sale insights and inventory levels that drive change recommendations with focus on short term forecast, replenishment and process improvement.
- Actively participate in Vendor Managed Inventory efforts focused on achieving inventory and service level goals, evaluating and recommending replenishment levels while creating efficient truck loads.
- Ad hoc project efforts focused on performance improvement, process enhancements and improved communication.
- Assessments of the business environment, competitors, customers, market trends and the implications to the particular area of responsibility.
- Currently enrolled as a sophomore or above status with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Supply Chain Management, Mathematics or Business majors preferred
- Superior strategic thinking and planning
- Outstanding analytical abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to nurture and contribute to innovation and creative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communicator to wide breadth of audiences including senior management
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans