Client Relationship Management (CRM) Database Intern - Part Time
AlixPartners' IT team is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in maintaining integrity of contact information in the firm Client Relationship Management (CRM) Database. Daily tasks include researching and processing contact information change requests, identifying duplicate contacts and performing ongoing contact maintenance duties as assigned. Qualified individuals must be detail oriented, self-motivated and have excellent time management and research skills.
The ideal candidate is a college student looking for a long term internship who is able to work full time during the summer months and work part time during the school year. AlixPartners IT team will provide flexibility to accommodate student personal class schedules during school year.
Work location will be at our Southfield location - 2000 Town Center, Suite 2400, Southfield, MI 48075
The Corporate Applications Intern is a paid internship at the AlixPartners internship rate.Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Research and process contact information change requests
- Research and merge duplicate contacts
- Research and edit 'returned' mailings
- Process company address association cleanup
- Research and categorize companies for industry information
- Must be detailed oriented and display logical deductive skill set
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Outlook)
- Database experience preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills/ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be willing to assist where ever necessary
AlixPartners is a proud Silver award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.
AlixPartners is a global firm of senior business and consulting professionals that specializes in improving corporate financial and operational performance, executing corporate turnarounds and providing litigation consulting and forensic accounting services when it really matters – in urgent, high-impact situations. More information is available at www.alixpartners.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability. AlixPartners is a proud Bronze award-winning Veteran Friendly Employer.